- Yarn - Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima, Knit One, Crochet Too Cozette
- Yarn weight - Fingering or DK
- Yardage - 220 - 273 yards (201 - 250 m)
- Needle - US 5 - 3.75 mm or US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Size - 4 1/2 x 79 in (11.5 x 200 cm) or 5 x 60 in 912.5 x 152 cm)
Originally worked in DK, one of my testers mentioned that the scarf would look great with beads - and I am a sucker for beads. So there are optional instructions in fingering weight for those who like a little sparkle. But because it is pretty much a “knit until you run out of yarn” the options for yarn substitution is only limited by your creativity, just make sure it can be blocked.
If you are interested in the beaded version you will need a wee crochet hook to apply the size 6/0 beads and approximately 158 beads (9g) to match my beading pattern. You can always add more or fewer beads as suits your fancy.